    system?

    Any help or advice appreciated

    Thank you
    Andy, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Blinky the Shark, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    news:408dbacc.13770765@localhost...
    > Sorry, that's the wrong url. Here's the correct one:
    > http://labmice.techtarget.com/windows2000/install/dualboot.htm
    >

    > On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 21:48:04 +0100, in
    > <408cba7b.13690468@localhost>
    > °Mike° scrawled:
    >
    > >Dual Booting Windows 2000 with other Operating Systems
    > >http://www.labmice.net/Windows2000/install/dualboot.htm

    > <snip>
    >
    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance

    Thanks Mike
    Andy, Apr 8, 2004
  6. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 8, 2004
  7. Andy

    PuddleNuts Guest

    Andy wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > How do you install a duel boot system on a PC I run win98 but want to also
    > run win 2000 do I have to create a new partition for the other operating
    > system?
    >
    > Any help or advice appreciated
    >
    > Thank you

    We should just call this group 24hoursupportforandy.helpdesk or
    andydoesnotknowhowtogoogle.helpdesk!

    --
    When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury you?
    PuddleNuts, Apr 9, 2004
  8. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "PuddleNuts" <> wrote in message
    > Andy wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > How do you install a duel boot system on a PC I run win98 but want to

    also
    > > run win 2000 do I have to create a new partition for the other operating
    > > system?
    > >
    > > Any help or advice appreciated
    > >
    > > Thank you
    > >

    > We should just call this group 24hoursupportforandy.helpdesk or
    > andydoesnotknowhowtogoogle.helpdesk!
    >
    > --
    > When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury you?

    Good job the worlds not full of people like you PuddleNuts, at least Mike
    pointed me in the right direction and didn't seem to mind

    Maybe if you feel that strongly about offering help to others you had better
    not be here anyway!!
    Andy, Apr 9, 2004
  9. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry, that's the wrong url. Here's the correct one:
    > http://labmice.techtarget.com/windows2000/install/dualboot.htm
    >

    > On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 21:48:04 +0100, in
    > <408cba7b.13690468@localhost>
    > °Mike° scrawled:
    >
    > >Dual Booting Windows 2000 with other Operating Systems
    > >http://www.labmice.net/Windows2000/install/dualboot.htm

    > <snip>
    >
    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance

    Many thanks Mike that did the trick
    Andy, Apr 9, 2004
  10. Andy

    PuddleNuts Guest

    Andy wrote:

    > Good job the worlds not full of people like you PuddleNuts, at least Mike
    > pointed me in the right direction and didn't seem to mind
    >
    > Maybe if you feel that strongly about offering help to others you had better
    > not be here anyway!!

    It just gets old seeing the same person over and over again looking for
    the easy way out instead of opening a god-damn browser. You're taking
    advantage, fuckwit!

    --
    When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury you?
    PuddleNuts, Apr 9, 2004
  11. Andy

    > Andy wrote:
    >
    > > Good job the worlds not full of people like you PuddleNuts, at least

    Mike
    > > pointed me in the right direction and didn't seem to mind
    > >
    > > Maybe if you feel that strongly about offering help to others you had

    better
    > > not be here anyway!!

    > It just gets old seeing the same person over and over again looking for
    > the easy way out instead of opening a god-damn browser. You're taking
    > advantage, fuckwit!
    >
    > --
    > When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury you?

    I think I may have posted here maybe two or three times in my life, oh and
    the names not fuckwit! but it's got a ring to it :)
    Andy, Apr 9, 2004
  12. Andy

    PuddleNuts Guest

    Andy wrote:

    > I think I may have posted here maybe two or three times in my life, oh and
    > the names not fuckwit! but it's got a ring to it :)

    No, you're right. Your /nickname/ is fuckwit, fuckwit!

    --
    When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury you?
    PuddleNuts, Apr 9, 2004
  13. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 9, 2004
  14. Andy

    > Andy wrote:
    >
    > > I think I may have posted here maybe two or three times in my life, oh

    and
    > > the names not fuckwit! but it's got a ring to it :)

    > No, you're right. Your /nickname/ is fuckwit, fuckwit!
    >
    > --
    > When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury you?

    hahaha I bet you only have a little dick that's why you behave like a big
    prick!!! fuckwit. now be a good boy and **** off and die will you :)))
    Andy, Apr 9, 2004
  15. Andy

    PuddleNuts Guest

    Andy wrote:

    > hahaha I bet you only have a little dick that's why you behave like a big
    > prick!!! fuckwit. now be a good boy and **** off and die will you :)))

    You just proved you age so I'll leave you alone now. It's not nice to
    pick on children.

    Wait 'til your mommy finds out you've been pondering my penis.

    --
    When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury you?
    PuddleNuts, Apr 9, 2004
  16. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 19:53:18 GMT, in
    <OaDdc.47$>
    Andy scrawled:

    >"PuddleNuts" <> wrote in message
    >> Andy wrote:
    >>
    >> > I think I may have posted here maybe two or three times in my life, oh

    >and
    >> > the names not fuckwit! but it's got a ring to it :)

    >> No, you're right. Your /nickname/ is fuckwit, fuckwit!
    >>
    >> --
    >> When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury you?

    >hahaha I bet you only have a little dick that's why you behave like a big
    >prick!!! fuckwit. now be a good boy and **** off and die will you :)))

    Please don't feed the trollette.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 9, 2004
  17. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Thanks for the banter, wish you well.

    Andy
    Andy, Apr 9, 2004
  18. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 19:53:18 GMT, in
    > <OaDdc.47$>
    > Andy scrawled:
    >

    > >"PuddleNuts" <> wrote in message

    oh
    > >and
    > >>
    > >> No, you're right. Your /nickname/ is fuckwit, fuckwit!
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury

    you?

    > >hahaha I bet you only have a little dick that's why you behave like a big
    > >prick!!! fuckwit. now be a good boy and **** off and die will you :)))

    > Please don't feed the trollette.
    >
    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance

    sorry Mike, he just wound me up very slightly :)
    Andy, Apr 9, 2004