Dud MoBo Caps, how to fix Article.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Geronimo, Nov 8, 2004.

  1. Geronimo

    Geronimo Guest

    Geronimo, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Geronimo

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Chris Mayhew, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Geronimo

    colinco Guest

    colinco, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Geronimo

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    colinco wrote:
    > In article Chris Mayhew says...
    >
    >>>Blown or defective capacitors: bring a second life to your old mainboard
    >>>

    >>>http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwbcgi/newspro/viewnews.cgi?newsid1099586437,47335,
    >>>

    >> Error: Invalid start/end news items.
    >>
    >>was interested, did look, no find, o well, sh1t happens
    >>--
    >>

    > You'll find it as an article in French linked by OCW on 4/11/2004

    O I voient, ce sence parfait de marques à moi - je n'ai pas tenu compte
    du facteur de woger. Lambinez!, améliorez la chance la fois prochaine.

    Chris Mayhew, Nov 9, 2004
  5. Chris Mayhew wrote:
    > O I voient, ce sence parfait de marques à moi - je n'ai pas tenu compte
    > du facteur de woger. Lambinez!, améliorez la chance la fois prochaine.

    huh?
    Well babelfish didn't do very well.
    "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I n'ai not held account of
    the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest time."

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 9, 2004
  6. Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >> O I voient, ce sence parfait de marques à moi - je n'ai pas tenu
    >> compte du facteur de woger. Lambinez!, améliorez la chance la fois
    >> prochaine.

    > huh?
    > Well babelfish didn't do very well.
    > "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I n'ai not held account of
    > the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest time."

    Google did better.
    "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I did not take account of
    the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest time."

    From these two, I think it says something like this.
    "Oh I see, it all makes perfect sense - I didn't take into account that
    the post was made by Woger, Lambinez!(??), get it right next time."

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 9, 2004
  7. Geronimo

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >
    >>> O I voient, ce sence parfait de marques à moi - je n'ai pas tenu
    >>> compte du facteur de woger. Lambinez!, améliorez la chance la fois
    >>> prochaine.

    >> huh?
    >> Well babelfish didn't do very well.
    >> "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I n'ai not held account
    >> of the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest time."

    > Google did better.
    > "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I did not take account of
    > the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest time."
    >
    > From these two, I think it says something like this.
    > "Oh I see, it all makes perfect sense - I didn't take into account that
    > the post was made by Woger, Lambinez!(??), get it right next time."

    Close, Oh I see, it makes perfect sense - I didn't take into account the
    woger factor. Bugger!, better luck next time.

    Chris Mayhew, Nov 9, 2004
  8. Geronimo

    nick Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >>> O I voient, ce sence parfait de marques à moi - je n'ai pas tenu
    >>> compte du facteur de woger. Lambinez!, améliorez la chance la fois
    >>> prochaine.

    >> huh?
    >> Well babelfish didn't do very well.
    >> "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I n'ai not held
    >> account of the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the
    >> nearest time."

    > Google did better.
    > "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I did not take account
    > of the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest
    > time."
    >
    > From these two, I think it says something like this.
    > "Oh I see, it all makes perfect sense - I didn't take into account
    > that the post was made by Woger, *Lambinez!(??), get it right next
    > time."

    *Bugger!
    nick, Nov 9, 2004
  9. Geronimo

    PC Guest

    PC, Nov 10, 2004
  10. Geronimo

    ~misfit~ Guest

    ~misfit~, Nov 10, 2004
  11. Geronimo

    Bret Guest

    Bret, Nov 10, 2004
  12. Geronimo

    Geronimo Guest

    Geronimo, Nov 10, 2004
  13. Geronimo

    Geronimo Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:19:18 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:11:42 +1300, PC wrote:
    >

    >> "Geronimo" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Just found this
    >>>

    >>> Blown or defective capacitors: bring a second life to your old mainboard
    >>>

    >>> http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwbcgi/newspro/viewnews.cgi?newsid1099586437,47335,
    >>>

    >> And if you dont parlevu French try this site
    >>
    >> http://www.badcaps.net/
    >>
    >> BTW who's got supplies of suitable replacement Caps in NZ
    >>

    >Trade tech www.tradetech.co.nz/ 0800-650-368

    They do not supply LOW ESR Caps and there 105c Cap are older style stock and
    very large..

    YOU MUST NOT USE A NONE ESR CAP , as these will over heat and will not last.
    Geronimo, Nov 10, 2004
  14. Geronimo

    Bret Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:09:29 +1300, Geronimo wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:19:18 +1300, Bret <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:11:42 +1300, PC wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Geronimo" <> wrote in message

    >>> And if you dont parlevu French try this site
    >>>
    >>> http://www.badcaps.net/
    >>>
    >>> BTW who's got supplies of suitable replacement Caps in NZ
    >>>

    >>Trade tech www.tradetech.co.nz/ 0800-650-368
    >>

    > They do not supply LOW ESR Caps and there 105c Cap are older style stock and
    > very large..
    >

    > YOU MUST NOT USE A NONE ESR CAP , as these will over heat and will not last.

    They had some when I called them, perhaps they dont know what they are
    talking about Roger?
    Bret, Nov 10, 2004
  15. Chris Mayhew wrote:
    >> From these two, I think it says something like this.
    >> "Oh I see, it all makes perfect sense - I didn't take into account
    >> that the post was made by Woger, Lambinez!(??), get it right next time."

    > Close, Oh I see, it makes perfect sense - I didn't take into account the
    > woger factor. Bugger!, better luck next time.

    see, we dont need to understand fully, just get the general idea.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 10, 2004