    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Silverstrand, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Wow...hahaha

    Technoholic, Aug 27, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    stop looking at my long lost, in descreet, not known, not cousin of mine!!!!!
    Man thats Funny! Go the Duct Tape... i have put my Shotty down have u?

    unholy, Aug 27, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Location:
    Australia
    duct tape pfft bluetack is your friend

    blue tack it the most helpful thing on the planed u can mound various devices or feed a hungry family

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    they might die after then have finished :p its not from the chemicals but from the blue tac sticking in there throat.
    its not the best thing... but its sorta useful... cable tie are the best for WM, not kitchen ties :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005