Duckman coming to DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Tarkus, Dec 17, 2004.

  1. Tarkus

    Tarkus Guest

    Tarkus, Dec 17, 2004

  2. On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:14:43 -0800, Tarkus <> wrote:

    >http://www.animatedbliss.com/DVD/listings.asp?iDetail=Duckman: Complete First Season

    According to the Klasky-Csupo newsletter here
    http://www.cooltoons2.com/newsletter/2004/newsletter129/index.html it
    is supposed to be a reality. But there's been nothing more about it
    since.

    Frederick J. Barnett http://www.eatel.net/~fred/
    "Someone's got to take the responsibility if the job's going to get done!! Do you think that's easy?!" Gregory Peck - The Guns Of Navarone

    Frederick J. Barnett, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Tarkus

    Tarkus Guest

    On 12/17/2004 9:02:16 AM, Frederick J. Barnett wrote:

    > On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:14:43 -0800, Tarkus <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.animatedbliss.com/DVD/listings.asp?iDetail=Duckman: Complete First Season

    > According to the Klasky-Csupo newsletter here
    > http://www.cooltoons2.com/newsletter/2004/newsletter129/index.html it
    > is supposed to be a reality. But there's been nothing more about it
    > since.

    That is great news! Thanks.
    --
    "I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates. There's too many
    captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For

    Tarkus, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Aaron J. Bossig, Dec 18, 2004
  5. that's awesome.

    now the only show left that I want on DVD is YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION

    Vlvetmorning98, Dec 18, 2004