    city. What they've done in the past decade is amazing. Like you ever hear
    of any one going snow skiing on the African continent? You can in Dubai.
    Any day of the year.

    richard, Nov 3, 2010

  2. richard

    Viruschecker Guest

    richard wrote:

    > http://www.realtyna.com/dubai_real_estate/dubai-future-projects.html
    >
    > While some of these buildings look like designs from the future, I for one
    > just do not see half of them ever getting off the paper. As they just would
    > not be practicle to build.
    >
    > Some day I'd love to spend a few days and just have a look around at the
    > city. What they've done in the past decade is amazing. Like you ever hear
    > of any one going snow skiing on the African continent? You can in Dubai.
    > An day of the year.

    Did someone move Dubai out of Asia St00pid?

    Viruschecker, Nov 3, 2010

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 23:03:33 -0700, Viruschecker wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.realtyna.com/dubai_real_estate/dubai-future-projects.html
    >>
    >> While some of these buildings look like designs from the future, I for one
    >> just do not see half of them ever getting off the paper. As they just would
    >> not be practicle to build.
    >>
    >> Some day I'd love to spend a few days and just have a look around at the
    >> city. What they've done in the past decade is amazing. Like you ever hear
    >> of any one going snow skiing on the African continent? You can in Dubai.
    >> An day of the year.

    > Did someone move Dubai out of Asia St00pid?

    Obama moved it last week, asswipe.

    richard, Nov 3, 2010
  4. richard

    M.L. Guest

    >>http://www.realtyna.com/dubai_real_estate/dubai-future-projects.html
    >>
    >>While some of these buildings look like designs from the future, I for one
    >>just do not see half of them ever getting off the paper. As they just would
    >>not be practicle to build.

    Where are they going to get the people to fill up all those buildings?
    The emirate is too conservative to attract the depraved tourists from
    around the world needed to keep such a tourist magnet afloat.

    M.L., Nov 3, 2010
  5. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 12:06 AM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > http://www.realtyna.com/dubai_real_estate/dubai-future-projects.html
    >
    > While some of these buildings look like designs from the future, I for one
    > just do not see half of them ever getting off the paper. As they just would
    > not be practicle to build.
    >
    > Some day I'd love to spend a few days and just have a look around at the
    > city. What they've done in the past decade is amazing. Like you ever hear
    > of any one going snow skiing on the African continent? You can in Dubai.
    > Any day of the year.

    I believe most of those buildings have been completed. I know the ski &
    snowboard one has, there is also one with a huge swimming pool on top
    that I don't believe I would venture up to. Dubai is across the Red Sea
    on the East side of Saudi Arabia from Africa. Thanks for sharing the
    Photos.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  6. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 23:03:33 -0700, Viruschecker wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.realtyna.com/dubai_real_estate/dubai-future-projects.html
    >>
    >> While some of these buildings look like designs from the future, I for
    >> one just do not see half of them ever getting off the paper. As they
    >> just would not be practicle to build.
    >>
    >> Some day I'd love to spend a few days and just have a look around at
    >> the city. What they've done in the past decade is amazing. Like you
    >> ever hear of any one going snow skiing on the African continent? You
    >> can in Dubai. An day of the year.

    > Did someone move Dubai out of Asia St00pid?

    LOL. He thought Australia was in Europe too.

    RtS- geographical genius.

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

    Aardvark, Nov 3, 2010
  7. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    **** those Muslim trash.

    Meat Plow, Nov 3, 2010
  8. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 9:48 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 22:06:52 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.realtyna.com/dubai_real_estate/dubai-future-projects.html
    >>
    >> While some of these buildings look like designs from the future, I for
    >> one just do not see half of them ever getting off the paper. As they
    >> just would not be practicle to build.
    >>
    >> Some day I'd love to spend a few days and just have a look around at the
    >> city. What they've done in the past decade is amazing. Like you ever
    >> hear of any one going snow skiing on the African continent? You can in
    >> Dubai. Any day of the year.

    > **** those Muslim trash.

    LMAO LOL

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  9. richard <> st00pid posted this crotch of bullshit:

    > http://www.realtyna.com/dubai_real_estate/dubai-future-projects.html
    >
    > While some of these buildings look like designs from the future, I for
    > one just do not see half of them ever getting off the paper. As they
    > just would not be practicle to build.
    >
    > Some day I'd love to spend a few days and just have a look around at the
    > city. What they've done in the past decade is amazing. Like you ever
    > hear of any one going snow skiing on the African continent? You can in
    > Dubai. Any day of the year.

    You can snow ski in *ANY* refrigerator...
    if it's big enough, you st00pid dumbass.

    This butt-ugly, st00pid-face should join the Muslim religion
    and pray to their demons, and then make some crotch bombs
    for himself and then wear them on a plane and fly to his
    precious DooDooBye and then blow everthing the phreek up!

    Then at least he'll STFU. Muslim-lovers must GTH.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 3, 2010
  10. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 23:20:14 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 22:06:52 -0700, richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.realtyna.com/dubai_real_estate/dubai-future-projects.html
    >>
    >>While some of these buildings look like designs from the future, I for one
    >>just do not see half of them ever getting off the paper. As they just would
    >>not be practicle to build.

    > Your English teacher should be arrested. As you're an idiot.
    >
    >>Some day I'd love to spend a few days and just have a look around at the
    >>city. What they've done in the past decade is amazing. Like you ever hear
    >>of any one going snow skiing on the African continent? You can in Dubai.
    >>Any day of the year.

    > Dubai is on the African continent?

    Definition of ASSUME: You make an ass out of you and me.
    Read what I said. I did not state Dubai was on the African continent. I
    only asked if snow skiing was possible on the African Continent. Since
    Dubai is very near it and thusly, readily accessible by Africans.

    > Oh please, explain this one Bullshit Bullis.
    >
    > Just like you explained the men have more ribs than women.
    >
    > Really. I'd like to hear this answer.
    >
    > *crickets*

    You have more shit than carter has liver pills.

    richard, Nov 5, 2010