    Thanks,
    -Ivan
    , Mar 1, 2007

  2. yes. Install XP first. During the install, create at least two partitions (I
    prefer at least three - one for each OS, one for data.)

    Then, once you have that all up and working, install Vista into a different
    partition.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 1, 2007

  3. John Barnes Guest

    Follow Charlie's advice, and remember that you will lose all your Vista
    restore points each time you boot into your XP system.

    John Barnes, Mar 1, 2007
  4. Dennis Pack Guest

    John:
    If Ivan has Vista Ultimate x64, BitLocker would be available. Also
    third party boot managers should hide the Vista partition from XP. Have a
    great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64