  1. Rob King

    Rob King Guest

    Anyone know where I could buy a new dual PIII server from?

    Rob King, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Rob King

    The Flash Guest

    In most cases a P4 based server that supports hyperthreading will
    significantly outperform a duel P3, typically P3 systems use 133mhz SDram
    ecc shared between each CPU. Most p4 servers use either 400mhz or 533mhz
    equivilent DDRram.

    The only place that P3 still seems to be hanging on is in Blade servers, you
    can still by duel P3 blades.

    http://www.ap.dell.com/ap/nz/en/bsd/products/model_rkopt_rkopt_1655mc.htm

    The Flash, Aug 22, 2003