    How do I get rid of Windows 98?
    or
    How do i have it so it boots right into windows XP?
    Lionheart, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Lionheart

    Kenny Guest

    This method worked for me after a failed install left me with 2 XP's in boot
    menu.
    http://tweakhomepc.virtualave.net/dual/removedualboot.html

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Aug 30, 2003

  3. Lionheart

    Kelvin Guest

    Hi There, you can try by go to Contorl Panel:

    1) click on System icon
    2) click on the Advanced Tab
    3) click on settings at "Startup and Recovery

    from here you can set which OS to be startup first, disable the display
    or reduce the sec of the display

    Kelvin, Aug 31, 2003