    which requires different drivers for each O/S?

    TIA

    Dave T
    Dave Thomas, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Howdy!

    "Dave Thomas" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Running Me and XP.
    >
    > What is the correct way to setup hardware device, like USB Network

    adapter,
    > which requires different drivers for each O/S?

    You install it in each OS.

    Did you expect any other answer?

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Sep 30, 2003

  3. did it (they) come with a disk(s)?

    yellow submarine, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Dave Thomas wrote:
    > Running Me and XP.
    >
    > What is the correct way to setup hardware device, like USB Network adapter,
    > which requires different drivers for each O/S?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Dave T

    Create each OS in seperate partitions - as you start up each OS, it will
    prompt you for the drivers when they detect whatever you have.

    Think of it as doing a "clean install" - twice over.

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Dave Thomas

    Dave Thomas Guest

    Yes, I have latest drivers for Me and XP BUT there doesn't appear to be any
    separation between the different systems!

    "yellow submarine" <I _want no spam> wrote in
    message news:tGkeb.38005$...

    Dave Thomas, Sep 30, 2003
  6. Dave Thomas

    philo Guest

    > Yes, I have latest drivers for Me and XP BUT there doesn't appear to be

    any
    > separation between the different systems!

    ideally you'd install each OS on it;s own partition

    you are looking for trouble if you install each OS on the same partition!
    philo, Oct 1, 2003