    I use Windows XP and have just installed a dual monitor capability. I
    now find I can no longer place my system in Standby. Is this as a
    result of Dual Monitors and can it be corrected?

    Bob H, Apr 21, 2007

  2. Bob H

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Bob H" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I use Windows XP and have just installed a dual monitor capability. I
    > now find I can no longer place my system in Standby. Is this as a
    > result of Dual Monitors and can it be corrected?

    No it's not a result of dual monitor setups. Maybe it can be corrected. But
    since you don't provide any other information (what you've tried, what kind
    of video adapter, etc.) I doubt you'll get much assistance. Did you update
    the video drivers? Did you check the power settings in Control Panel? Did
    you look in your Device Manager to see if any of the hardware is marked with
    errors?

    WhzzKdd, Apr 21, 2007