    (example from YouTube), it automatically opens the full screen video on
    monitor #1. But it has to be on monitor #2 to show on screen! Any help????
    Thanks.

    Naz, Aug 31, 2009

  2. Naz

    Jeff Gaines Guest

    On 31/08/2009 in message
    <> Naz wrote:

    >We use two monitors with monitor #2 connected to a projector which shows
    >on a
    >big screen (a church). Now when we open Internet Explorer (you have to
    >start
    >on monitor#1) it opens on monitor #2. Then if you try to show a video
    >(example from YouTube), it automatically opens the full screen video on
    >monitor #1. But it has to be on monitor #2 to show on screen! Any
    >help????
    >Thanks.

    What happens if you swap your current primary monitor, i.e. make monitor 2
    the primary?

    If you are projecting on a church wall be careful what web sites you visit
    :)

    --
    Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
    By the time you can make ends meet they move the ends

    Jeff Gaines, Aug 31, 2009

  3. Things usually start in the same spot they were last shut down. Move IE to
    monitor #1, then shut it down. Start IE again, it should start on monitor
    #1. Then start the video and move it to #2 and shut it down. Start the
    video again and it should start on #2.

    John J. Jobst, Aug 31, 2009
  4. I agree with Stefan. I always have the monitor and the projector
    displaying the same thing on one desktop.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 31, 2009
  5. Naz

    Dapxin Guest

    google "ultramon"

    will solve your problems with absolute delight....if you are willing
    to pay the few $$ for it.

    Dapxin, Sep 1, 2009
  6. Naz

    wars Guest

    "Naz" wrote:

    > We use two monitors with monitor #2 connected to a projector which shows on a
    > big screen (a church). Now when we open Internet Explorer (you have to start
    > on monitor#1) it opens on monitor #2. Then if you try to show a video
    > (example from YouTube), it automatically opens the full screen video on
    > monitor #1. But it has to be on monitor #2 to show on screen! Any help????
    > Thanks.

    You may find that once you have the 'U Tube' window open click on the
    broader and hold as you drag the screen to the secound display, it is easier
    then writing tables to do it for you. I use this method for my DVD play back.

    Steve

    wars, Sep 5, 2009