    minute i click on the RIGHT monitor (witht he visualisation being on the
    left), it shuts down the full screen aspect of it all anyway :(

    Please help!

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    The One Guest

    "Weyoun the Dancing Borg" <> wrote in message
    > Hello! I have 2 monitors set up on my FX5200. The "Main" one, with the
    > start menu is on the left, whilst the one on the right just contains an
    > extended desktop.
    >
    > When I play Winamp, I'd like the visualisations to be on the *right*
    > secondary monitor, so I can still have access to the start menu. However,
    > it is determined to play on the left monitor, obscuring the start menu.
    > Anyone know how to change this? There doesnt seem to be an option for it.
    >
    > Then, there's the problem I'm having with using the computer whilst the
    > visualisations are running. Even when it plays on the wrong monitor, the
    > minute i click on the RIGHT monitor (witht he visualisation being on the
    > left), it shuts down the full screen aspect of it all anyway :(
    >

    > Please help!

    Someones got too much time on their hands

    The One, Nov 19, 2004

  3. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    cyberience

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Sulutions

    Ignore the Dick Head answer.
    You caneither set the second monitor as your primary monitor and the winamp should play the number 1 monitor.
    Failing that, I use a program called UltraMon and it can set the start menu to where ever you want it.
    A nice little trick would be to create your self another start bar, by Dragging on of the tool bars to the desk top, and then drag it to the side of the screen, it becomes another start menu like bar, you can also drag it onto other monitors. I have 4 Monitors for my work, and need to do this too.
    Have Fun.

    cyberience, Aug 12, 2007