    office work, photoshop and possibly web development, so it doesn't need to
    do anything for games. although for the photo shopping I'm sure having 128
    or 256 MB of ram won't hurt. thanks

    Dr Nick, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Dr Nick

    Michael-NC Guest

    "Dr Nick" <> wrote in message
    news:2BPPf.135505$0G.15858@dukeread10...
    >I posted before that I'm building a computer, I'm looking for a single AGP
    >card that will handle dual monitors. (2 video outputs on the 1 card) can
    >anyone suggest some good decently priced cards? this is going to be for
    >office work, photoshop and possibly web development, so it doesn't need to
    >do anything for games. although for the photo shopping I'm sure having 128
    >or 256 MB of ram won't hurt. thanks

    Go here:
    http://www.newegg.com/ProductSort/SubCategory.asp?SubCategory=48

    Plug in all the variables, interface, (agp or PCI E) what kind of connection
    for your display, (DSUB or DVI) memory size and so on and you'll get a list
    of cards that can drive two monitors. Most of the products that come up in
    the search have user reviews as well. I find the very useful.

    Disclaimer:

    I'm not exclusively plugging Newegg. Just use it's excellent search feature
    to find your product.

    Then compare price at www.pricewatch.com

    Then compare the vendor at www.resellerratings.com AND www.bizrate.com

    Then research the part by searching Google for reviews.

    I also must add
    *Newegg is a top rated store and is worth buying from, even if they are a
    little extra.*

    Michael-NC, Mar 9, 2006