    Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand

    Thanks
    Kev

    Guest, May 3, 2005

  2. Guest

    CSE Guest

    On Tue, 3 May 2005 11:44:51 +1200, <> wrote:

    >Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
    >
    >Thanks
    >Kev

    I do not know ware you can bur them from ..

    CSE, May 3, 2005

  3. ShuckItAnShee, May 3, 2005
  4. Guest

    JedMeister Guest

    "ShuckItAnShee" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Kev

    > http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404

    Not cheap - bluray will be here by the time these become affordable.

    JedMeister, May 3, 2005
  5. Guest

    CSE Guest

    On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:55:15 +1200, "ShuckItAnShee" <>
    wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Kev

    >http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404

    The Dearest shop in Wellington..

    You must be joking..

    I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

    CSE, May 3, 2005
  6. Guest

    AD. Guest

    On Tue, 03 May 2005 12:37:06 +1200, CSE wrote:

    > On Tue, 3 May 2005 11:44:51 +1200, <> wrote:
    >
    >>Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>Kev

    > I do not know ware you can bur them from ..

    hehe, Woger hassling someone about their spelling :)

    That's a bit like Lennier hassling someone for being irrational and
    inconsistent.

    And he made his own new spelling mistake in it (of course).

    Cue response from Woger claiming it was deliberate, and one from Gavin
    calling me a bully (I'll risk it).

    --
    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., May 3, 2005
  7. Guest

    MarkH Guest

    CSE <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:55:15 +1200, "ShuckItAnShee"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message
    >>> Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Kev

    >>http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404
    >>

    > The Dearest shop in Wellington..
    >
    > You must be joking..
    >
    > I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

    Really? Then why don't you enlighten us?

    Since DSE have their own website we should be able to find these fabled
    'far far cheaper' disks, I could only find dearer ones, please post a link!

    I have checked QMB because they are generally good on their prices, but
    theirs are dearer too.

    If you can't back up your claims then you should not post!

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    understand binary and those that don't"

    MarkH, May 3, 2005
  8. Guest

    CSE Guest

    On Tue, 03 May 2005 02:23:35 GMT, MarkH <> wrote:

    >CSE <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:55:15 +1200, "ShuckItAnShee"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>><> wrote in message

    >>>http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404
    >>>

    >> The Dearest shop in Wellington..
    >>
    >> You must be joking..
    >>
    >> I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

    >Really? Then why don't you enlighten us?
    >
    >Since DSE have their own website we should be able to find these fabled
    >'far far cheaper' disks, I could only find dearer ones, please post a link!
    >
    >I have checked QMB because they are generally good on their prices, but
    >theirs are dearer too.
    >
    >If you can't back up your claims then you should not post!
    >

    >--
    >Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    >See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 3-May-05)
    >"There are 10 types of people, those that
    > understand binary and those that don't"

    Get lost, you are a poor excuse of a Person, but may be you can't help
    being 16 with only a little wily..

    CSE, May 3, 2005
  9. On Tue, 03 May 2005 14:41:01 +1200, CSE <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 03 May 2005 02:23:35 GMT, MarkH <> wrote:
    >
    >>CSE <> wrote in

    >>> The Dearest shop in Wellington..
    >>>
    >>> You must be joking..
    >>>
    >>> I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

    >>Really? Then why don't you enlighten us?
    >>
    >>Since DSE have their own website we should be able to find these fabled
    >>'far far cheaper' disks, I could only find dearer ones, please post a link!
    >>
    >>I have checked QMB because they are generally good on their prices, but
    >>theirs are dearer too.
    >>
    >>If you can't back up your claims then you should not post!
    >>

    >>--
    >>Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    >>See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 3-May-05)
    >>"There are 10 types of people, those that
    >> understand binary and those that don't"

    >Get lost, you are a poor excuse of a Person, but may be you can't help
    >being 16 with only a little wily..

    The record will show that Woger onece pretended to be a person with no
    willy

    FreedomChooser, May 3, 2005
  10. On Tue, 03 May 2005 14:41:01 +1200, CSE <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 03 May 2005 02:23:35 GMT, MarkH <> wrote:
    >
    >>CSE <> wrote in

    >>> The Dearest shop in Wellington..
    >>>
    >>> You must be joking..
    >>>
    >>> I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

    >>Really? Then why don't you enlighten us?
    >>
    >>Since DSE have their own website we should be able to find these fabled
    >>'far far cheaper' disks, I could only find dearer ones, please post a link!
    >>
    >>I have checked QMB because they are generally good on their prices, but
    >>theirs are dearer too.
    >>
    >>If you can't back up your claims then you should not post!
    >>

    >>--
    >>Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    >>See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 3-May-05)
    >>"There are 10 types of people, those that
    >> understand binary and those that don't"

    > Get lost, you are a poor excuse of a Person, but may be you can't help
    > being 16 with only a little wily..

    Most 16-year-olds (or even 14-year-olds) have willies that would put yours
    to shame, dickless.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, May 3, 2005
  11. On Tue, 03 May 2005 14:53:07 +1200, FreedomChooser
    <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 03 May 2005 14:41:01 +1200, CSE <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 03 May 2005 02:23:35 GMT, MarkH <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>CSE <> wrote in

    >>>Really? Then why don't you enlighten us?
    >>>
    >>>Since DSE have their own website we should be able to find these fabled
    >>>'far far cheaper' disks, I could only find dearer ones, please post a link!
    >>>
    >>>I have checked QMB because they are generally good on their prices, but
    >>>theirs are dearer too.
    >>>
    >>>If you can't back up your claims then you should not post!
    >>>

    >>>--
    >>>Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    >>>See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 3-May-05)
    >>>"There are 10 types of people, those that
    >>> understand binary and those that don't"

    >>Get lost, you are a poor excuse of a Person, but may be you can't help
    >>being 16 with only a little wily..

    > The record will show that Woger onece pretended to be a person with no
    > willy

    Whoddya mean, "pretended"? That was no pretence.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, May 3, 2005
  12. Guest

    MarkH Guest

    CSE <> wrote in

    > Get lost, you are a poor excuse of a Person, but may be you can't
    > help being 16 with only a little wily..

    That's not true, I am as wily as a coyote.

    But as I expected, once again you make claims that you cannot backup.

    MarkH, May 3, 2005
  13. Guest

    Jedmeister Guest

    "CSE" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:55:15 +1200, "ShuckItAnShee"
    > <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message
    >>> Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Kev

    >>http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404
    >>

    > The Dearest shop in Wellington..
    >
    > You must be joking..
    >
    > I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

    Please post the link.

    Jedmeister, May 3, 2005
  14. Guest

    Jerry Guest

    CSE wrote:
    > On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:55:15 +1200, "ShuckItAnShee" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>Kev

    >>http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404
    >>

    > The Dearest shop in Wellington..
    >
    > You must be joking..
    >
    > I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

    http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.fi...2740c0a87f9906ef EN/catalogpages/CTG0000113/2

    Dick Smith Mitsubishi @ $14.98 ea

    http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/c.aspx?c=Consumables&s=Dvd media

    PB Verbatim @ $12 + GST = $13.50

    The problem with Verbatim is that you can't rearrange the letters to
    spell "shitibums" (with an I left over)

    at any rate, dick doesn't seem to be "far far cheaper"

    Jerry

    Jerry, May 3, 2005
  15. Guest

    Chris Hope Guest

    Jerry wrote:

    > CSE wrote:
    >> On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:55:15 +1200, "ShuckItAnShee"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>><> wrote in message

    >>>http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404

    >> The Dearest shop in Wellington..
    >>
    >> You must be joking..
    >>
    >> I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

    http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.fi...2740c0a87f9906ef EN/catalogpages/CTG0000113/2

    > Dick Smith Mitsubishi @ $14.98 ea
    >
    > http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/c.aspx?c=Consumables&s=Dvd media
    >
    > PB Verbatim @ $12 + GST = $13.50
    >
    > The problem with Verbatim is that you can't rearrange the letters to
    > spell "shitibums" (with an I left over)
    >
    > at any rate, dick doesn't seem to be "far far cheaper"

    Well it just goes to prove that what Roger "thinks" and what is indeed
    the truth is not always the same thing.

    Chris Hope, May 3, 2005
  16. Guest

    Chris Hope Guest

    Chris Hope wrote:

    > Jerry wrote:
    >
    >> CSE wrote:

    >>> The Dearest shop in Wellington..
    >>>
    >>> You must be joking..
    >>>
    >>> I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

    http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.fi...2740c0a87f9906ef EN/catalogpages/CTG0000113/2

    >> Dick Smith Mitsubishi @ $14.98 ea
    >>
    >> http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/c.aspx?c=Consumables&s=Dvd media
    >>
    >> PB Verbatim @ $12 + GST = $13.50
    >>
    >> The problem with Verbatim is that you can't rearrange the letters to
    >> spell "shitibums" (with an I left over)
    >>
    >> at any rate, dick doesn't seem to be "far far cheaper"

    > Well it just goes to prove that what Roger "thinks" and what is indeed
    > the truth is not always the same thing.

    Oh and I forgot to mention that it will come as no surprise to me if
    Roger now insults me because of my last post ;)

    Chris Hope, May 3, 2005
  17. Guest

    paora Guest

    On Tue, 3 May 2005 11:44:51 +1200, <> wrote:

    >Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
    >
    >Thanks
    >Kev

    http://www.eoneonline.co.nz/e-one/index

    dvdr prices are as good as or better than most.

    Verbatim dual layer 2.4x 8.5gb - $10+gst

    paora, May 3, 2005
  18. Guest

    Rob Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
    >
    > Thanks
    > Kev

    They have single ones at warehouse stationary, but they are over $10 each.

    Rob, May 3, 2005
  19. Guest

    GraB Guest

    On Tue, 3 May 2005 13:19:51 +1200, "JedMeister"
    <> wrote:

    >"ShuckItAnShee" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Kev

    >> http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404
    >>

    >Not cheap - bluray will be here by the time these become affordable.

    Yes, but you will have to mortgage your house for those.

    GraB, May 3, 2005
  20. Guest

    GraB Guest

    On Tue, 3 May 2005 11:44:51 +1200, <> wrote:

    >Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
    >
    >Thanks
    >Kev

    Cheapest I have seen to date is $10.95 for a single. Few people would
    use them at that price. From reports they are more trouble than they
    are worth.

    GraB, May 3, 2005