    Dual Software
    http://www.dualdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy-platinum.php
    http://www.dualdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy-gold.php
    yarik, Jan 24, 2006

  2. yarik

    SureShot Guest

    I paid for Dual DVD Copy Platinum through Regsoft.com 3 days ago. Other
    than a confimation email that I would recieve registration info in 36
    hours or less, I have heard from no one.

    I sent emails to Regsoft and Dual this early morning and have gotten
    no reply. I am very anxious to try the software, but am getting
    frustrated having to wait. To be honest, I was searching Google to see
    if I had been scammed when I ran across this post.

    If you can help, please email

    I can provide all order info.

    Thanks

    SureShot, Feb 18, 2006