    processor? Is it a noticeable difference? Thanks for any advice or tips
    you give.

    Jon
    McWideGlide, Apr 5, 2006

  2. McWideGlide

    john Guest

    do you run faster with one leg or 2?

    --
    Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com

    -Arthur C. Clarke
    --

    john, Apr 5, 2006

  3. McWideGlide wrote:
    > Hey guys,
    > I'm in the market for a new laptop for school use. I haven't been looking
    > very long, but I like Dell's e1705 so far. It runs a 2.0ghz intel dual
    > core. I don't have a choice whether its dual core or not, but what are the
    > pro's and cons that you guys have found from experience with a dual core
    > processor? Is it a noticeable difference? Thanks for any advice or tips
    > you give.
    >
    > Jon

    I don't know about all the pro's and con's of the processor question.
    But I do know that if you want to receive any technical support from
    Dell over the phone, you should know how to speak Hindi. It is a good
    language to learn anyway. Michael Dell is an Indian and he only likes
    to use people that live in India as tech support, he likes to keep it
    in the country, it's good for the economy.

    Alt
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=28Ctrl=A4+/Alt+=A4/Del=A4+=29=2, Apr 5, 2006