    http://www.electricsheep.org/

    go to 'Downloads' and version 2.6.7.b3 under 'Beta Versions'. Awsome stuff!

    Tony. . .
    Tony Sperling, Mar 8, 2007

  2. Tony Sperling

    Kue2 Guest

    Tony where does it install the screen saver to????? folder? directory?

    Kue2, Mar 9, 2007

  3. There is a program directory in 'syswow64' and the .SCR file itself is in
    the same place next to it, then there used to be a cache directory in there
    too but I couldn't see it at a quick glance, now.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Mar 9, 2007
  4. That's a really cool screensaver! Will it work with 32-bit Vista Ultimate?
    Thanks for any help...

    amaro
    =?Utf-8?B?bWFuaXRvdSBtYW4=?=, Mar 10, 2007
  5. It worked beautyful in 64bit Vista RC1!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Mar 10, 2007
  6. I tried it and downloaded it but I receive an error saying

    "The color scheme has been changed

    The following program has performed an action that requires Windows to
    temporarily change the color scheme to Windows Vista Basic.

    Program: ElectricSheep.scr
    Publisher: <Unavailable>
    Process identifier (PID): 4932

    Windows will automatically change the color scheme back to Windows Vista
    Aero when this program or other programs performing similar actions are no
    longer running.

    Running Windows Vista Ultimate with 2Gb or memory and plenty of hard drive
    space. Not sure what this error means. Any suggestions? It still works just
    that I'm not sure about the error. Thanks!
    =?Utf-8?B?bWFuaXRvdSBtYW4=?=, Mar 10, 2007
  7. Tony Sperling

    John Barnes Guest

    It's not an error. It is just notification of the change being made. There
    are a number of programs which are incompatible with Aero and it gets
    suspended during the duration that they run. Then everything reverts back.

    John Barnes, Mar 11, 2007
  8. Ah - yes, this reminds me that the Sheep are probably coded in OpenGL 2.0 -
    and Vista supports OpenGL 1.x with Aero, but suspends it with version 2.0
    code. There was kind of an an uproar in the OpenGL community at the time
    when MS's provisions became known.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Mar 11, 2007