    Simpledog Guest

    Currently P4/3.4ghz 2gig DDR, 6800GS, Seagate SataII 250.

    Upsize, or wait for Vista?

    Simpledog, Jul 29, 2006

  2. Simpledog

    atec77 Guest

    Simpledog wrote:
    > Currently P4/3.4ghz 2gig DDR, 6800GS, Seagate SataII 250.
    >
    > Upsize, or wait for Vista?

    Wait.. the beta's still run poorly

    atec77, Jul 29, 2006

  3. Simpledog

    Ernie Werbel Guest

    "Simpledog" <> wrote in message
    > Currently P4/3.4ghz 2gig DDR, 6800GS, Seagate SataII 250.
    >
    > Upsize, or wait for Vista?

    If you get Vista you will invariable need to upsize anyway. It is
    indicative with any new OS, which is why I still use Windows for Workgroups
    3.11 on most of my computers.

    It sounds like you have a kickass system I must say. The processor I should
    think would be sufficient for a while. If you are doing heavy gaming you
    might want to think about getting a Pentium Core in the future. 2GB RAM is
    probably more than you will need for a long while. 6800GS (I adume an
    nVIDIA GeForce?) is a good card, and you're right up there with your hard
    disk.

    Ernie Werbel, Jul 31, 2006