    I purchase a dual core machine

    TIA :)
    Mike

    Mike Martino, Aug 7, 2005

  2. Mike Martino

    Jamco Guest

    if you do lots of multitasking

    Jamco, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Mike Martino

    Tmack Guest

    Come on guys. I don't subscribe to this group to read about
    people's computer problems. There are other groups for that.

    This is a user group for people interested in getting CompTIA A+
    certified.

    Be fair to the rest of us and subscribe to a help user group.

    Thanks

    Tmack, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Mike Martino

    Pat Guest

    Tmack wrote:
    > Come on guys. I don't subscribe to this group to read about
    > people's computer problems. There are other groups for that.
    >
    > This is a user group for people interested in getting CompTIA A+
    > certified.
    >
    > Be fair to the rest of us and subscribe to a help user group.
    >
    > Thanks

    PLONK

    Pat, Aug 10, 2005
  5. Mike Martino

    Tmack Guest

    PLONK?

    Tmack, Aug 10, 2005
  6. On 10 Aug 2005 13:41:07 -0700, "Tmack" <>
    wrote:

    >PLONK?

    It means your posts are now being blocked so he/she doesn't read them.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 10, 2005
  7. Mike Martino

    Tmack Guest

    In this case it's probably a she. She gets upset pretty easily.

    Tmack, Aug 10, 2005