    I'm confused between dual partitions and dual drives. What do i look at when
    dual booting? HELP!
    THANX
    Adam Ross, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Adam Ross

    Adam Ross Guest

    but win9x and 2k cant run simultaneously right?

    i know this is a crazy question, but im assuming A+ test wont have these
    nutty dual-boot questions TOO much huh? its a bit vague.

    Adam Ross, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Adam Ross

    Lee M. Reiff Guest

    If you want a great boot manager, download Linux. There is no better way
    to dual boot. Good luck.
    Lee M. Reiff, Sep 11, 2003