    win95.
    win98.
    winNt 4.0

    Naveed Anwar, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Naveed Anwar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Naveed Anwar climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Is Win2k Professional dual boot with windows NT
    > workstation 4.0?
    >
    > I read that u can make dual boot of win2k professinal with
    > the following OS
    >
    > win95.
    > win98.
    > winNt 4.0

    And Win XP
    And Win 3.1
    And Win ME
    And Linux
    And BSD
    And So On...

    What's your point?

    JaR

    Don't forget...
    Vote for ME!

    JaR, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Naveed Anwar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Naveed Anwar" <> wrote in message
    > Is Win2k Professional dual boot with windows NT
    > workstation 4.0?

    No. Sorry.

    > I read that u can make dual boot of win2k professinal with
    > the following OS
    >
    > win95.
    > win98.
    > winNt 4.0

    I don't know where you read that, but it's entirely impossible to run
    multiple OS's on one computer.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 9, 2004
  4. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:26:31 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Naveed Anwar (bobby_jee2k2
    @hotmail.com) said,
    > Is Win2k Professional dual boot with windows NT
    > workstation 4.0?

    Yes. Install Win2K after you install NT.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  5. Naveed Anwar

    Doom Guest

    "Naveed Anwar" <> wrote in message
    > Is Win2k Professional dual boot with windows NT
    > workstation 4.0?
    >
    > I read that u can make dual boot of win2k professinal with
    > the following OS
    >
    > win95.
    > win98.
    > winNt 4.0

    Dual booting is a myth. Like usenet.

    Doom, Sep 9, 2004
  6. Naveed Anwar

    RH Guest

    Yes, all of this is true...but only in INDIA.

    RH, Sep 9, 2004
  7. Naveed Anwar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, RH climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Yes, all of this is true...but only in INDIA.

    Thank you for reminding me. I'll have the tandoori chicken and a nice bowl
    of the extra-hot curry, please.

    JaR
    Hungry Thug

    Vote for me or get a call from Immigration.

    JaR, Sep 9, 2004
  8. Naveed Anwar

    Guest Guest

    You can only Dual Boot if the hard disks or the boot
    partition is formatted using ths FAT file system. On NT
    based Windows OS's

    Guest, Sep 9, 2004
  9. Naveed Anwar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    Bzzzzzt! Wrong answer.

    JaR
    Moderator Thug

    JaR, Sep 9, 2004
  10. Naveed Anwar

    Guest Guest

    Shes right you always want to install the oldest OS first.

    Guest, Sep 9, 2004
  11. Naveed Anwar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    Who the hell are you, Ken Jennings?

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 9, 2004
  12. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:36:19 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    () said,

    Not so. Or were you planning to type more there?

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  13. Naveed Anwar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >> Bzzzzzt! Wrong answer.

    > Who the hell are you, Ken Jennings?

    Shhh! Don't blow my clever disguise.

    Ken^H^H^HJaR

    JaR, Sep 9, 2004
  14. Naveed Anwar

    Consultant Guest

    no, im rick james bitch, this is a celebration

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2004