    --
    uker
    This text is best read using a Computer.
    uker, Dec 18, 2004

  2. uker

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "uker" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    |I would like to change the order in which I boot M.E. XP & I want it the
    | other way round. As I have most of my info on XP & would like to use that
    | now more than the other. So I want it to boot to it first.So can some one
    | tell me, what do you have to do to change it please?

    Edit your c:\boot.ini file (it may be hidden...and you'd have to turn on
    view hidden files first)
    Toolman Tim, Dec 18, 2004

  3. uker

    Guest

    On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 01:45:07 -0000, "uker" <> wrote:

    |> I would like to change the order in which I boot M.E. XP & I want it the
    |> other way round. As I have most of my info on XP & would like to use that
    |> now more than the other. So I want it to boot to it first.So can some one
    |> tell me, what do you have to do to change it please?

    You can edit your Boot.ini as mention'd or under XP
    Right click my computer > properties > advanced > Settings
    (startup and recovery) Top of the list Select what you want.

    --
    , Dec 18, 2004
  4. uker

    uker Guest

    > |> I would like to change the order in which I boot M.E. XP & I want it
    > the
    > |> other way round. As I have most of my info on XP & would like to use
    > that
    > |> now more than the other. So I want it to boot to it first.So can some
    > one
    > |> tell me, what do you have to do to change it please?
    >
    > You can edit your Boot.ini as mention'd or under XP
    > Right click my computer > properties > advanced > Settings
    > (startup and recovery) Top of the list Select what you want.

    'Thanx a million!'
    I didn't think it was going to be, that simple.
    uker, Dec 18, 2004