    wrt45g...this setup work perfect...is it possible to get internet on the
    second boot that also runs windows xp.....
    thanks

    Thomas, Feb 26, 2005

  2. Thomas

    Danny Kile Guest

    Thomas wrote:
    > Hi i have dual booting with xp.....my concern is that...my first boot with
    > windows xp...is configured with a alcatel modem 530....with a router linksys
    > wrt45g...this setup work perfect...is it possible to get internet on the
    > second boot that also runs windows xp.....
    > thanks

    I have two dual booting machines, one dual boots Win98SE and Win2k, the
    second machine multi-boots Win98SE, Win2k and Linux. I see no reason why
    you can not access the net fro either OS. However, why dual boot XP and XP?

    --
    Danny Kile
    Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

    "Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
    you." Mary Bly

    Danny Kile, Feb 26, 2005

  3. Thomas

    mikeFNB Guest

    huh?

    what do you wish to boot dual versions of XP?

    puzzled.

    mike

    mikeFNB, Feb 26, 2005