    controller, 2 striped for drive c and 2 striped for drive d. why can't 64 bit
    see the first drive?

    Randy

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFuZHk=?=, Feb 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UmFuZHk=?=

    jg Guest

    are the hard drive device drivers properly installed and intact ( not
    corrupted)?

    C drive is not necessary the same drive in both OS. Usually they are.

    jg, Feb 23, 2006

  3. I have installed the drivers from 64 bit windows. Should I reinstall by
    booting from the cd with f6 and go back through installation? Drive c is
    different on the wo operating systems. I went through this install once
    before and let chkdsk runa nd it wiped out the xp 32bit installation. If
    there is a way to reinstall the drivers for the Raid system, I would
    appreciate details on how to do that correctly. I remeber during the
    installation of the 64 bit system, I got an error as it was copying files
    from the floppy the .cat files.

    Randy

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFuZHk=?=, Feb 23, 2006