    If so what are the steps to do so.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Arawak

    Arawak, Mar 26, 2005

  2. Arawak

    carson Guest

    "Arawak" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a dual boot system with WinXP Pro and Win98. After a system
    > crash, I am unable to boot into Win98. Is it possible to repair the
    > installation without affecting my XP option?
    > If so what are the steps to do so.
    > Thanks in Advance.
    > Arawak

    are you using two hard drives?
    or two partitions?
    or one partition with a boot loader?
    If two HD's set your bios to boot to the 98 drive
    and restore as if it was the only operating system
    If you are using a boot program with both
    systems on the same drive then use the tools
    that come with that program

    carson, Mar 26, 2005