    them for servicing .

    --
    scribble...scribble...scribble...me !

    =?Utf-8?B?dW13aGF0?=, Oct 28, 2006

  2. For more on dual and multiple boot scenarios with x64 Edition (or any
    others, actually), you might find the detailed blog I did on this of
    interest and use.

    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/11/21/76180.aspx

    Note: You will need to install your applications more than once. And in
    different locations.
    Note: you need four(4) drives to do RAID 0+1. If you do RAID0 you will
    double your chances of catastrophic failure and irrecoverable data loss. If
    you do RAID1, you will have complete redundancy and a slight improvement in
    overall speed.
    Note: You MUST install your OSs on separate partitions. Period.

    HTH.
    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 28, 2006

  3. Raid isn't going to do anything better than when I was using a 100ATA
    drive so I think I'll use the drives as Sata drives instead . I may use Raid
    later but on my budget 4 Sata harddrives is too much .
    When I do try Raid I think I would like to try Raid 0+1 so when I find 2
    more cheap sata harddrives I can try Sata Raid .

    thankyou

    =?Utf-8?B?dW13aGF0?=, Oct 29, 2006