    Hotsynch my Palm Zire 71 PDA, as neither Canon nor Palm seem
    interested in producing X64 drivers.
    , Feb 23, 2006

  2. John Barnes Guest

    It will work just fine.

    John Barnes, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Should work fine. But how about trying something a bit different - use
    VMWare to virtualize a Win98 session when you need one. All the benefits
    without having to reboot twice. :)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Rick Guest

    VMWare is a good solution and I have found from using it my self that
    you get better performance if you build the virtual setup with the free
    Server and then run it with the VMWare Player. Unfortunately you cannot
    run the Player on a system you have the Server installed on. The
    Player doesn't use up resources like the Server does.

    Rick, Feb 24, 2006
  5. Interesting. I haven't used the player, since my main need is something that
    requires being able to edit the VMs.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64