    C:\ = "Microsoft Windows"

    thanks

    Paul
    Paul Reeve, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Paul Reeve

    °Mike° Guest

    Your boot.ini file is pointing to drive C for Win98 (last line).

    On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:24:20 +0100, in
    <Rwcjc.36623$Y%9.net>
    Paul Reeve scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Paul Reeve

    Mike K. Guest

    change the last line of your boot.ini to read D:\="Microsoft Windows" since
    its on your D: drive, not C.

    Mike K., May 1, 2004