    TSockol
    TSockol's Profile: http://www.64bit-world.com/forums/member.php?u=1775
    View this thread: http://www.64bit-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14089
    TSockol, Jan 22, 2006

  2. Charlie Russel wrote:
    Please see my blog on dual/multi boot with x64. You've managed to do it in
    the wrong order, and you need to copy a couple of files to the right spot.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/11/21/76180.aspx
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Jan 22, 2006

  3. TSockol

    churin Guest

    TSockol wrote:
    > I installed WinXP Pro on a secont hard drive. I already had XP64 bit on
    > my
    > primary drive. XP Pro boots fine, but when I try to boot 64 bit XP, I
    > get an
    > error: [root] \system32\ntoskrnl.exe missing or corrupt. Reinstall...
    >
    > Can this be corrected without having to reinstall my 64 bit system?

    Before you reinstal WXPx64 I suggest that you try copying a file of
    ntldr from WXP x64 setup CDROM to the root of C: drive and see if the
    problem is resolved.
    churin, Jan 22, 2006