    secondary slave) and then installed Win Pro 64 on Drive C: (Configure as
    Primary Master), When ever I start the machine it just boots straight into
    Win XP 64. Where am I going wrong.
    =?Utf-8?B?TUdiYXNzYWNl?=, Dec 12, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TUdiYXNzYWNl?=

    John Barnes Guest

    The easiest, safest way to get your dual boot setup to work is to use
    Recovery Console on your x64disk. When you get to the command prompt type
    bootcfg /rebuild don't forget the space. This will build a boot.ini file
    on your current system drive with the visible Windows systems on it with the
    proper enumeration.

    John Barnes, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Thanks very much solved the issue straight away

    =?Utf-8?B?TUdiYXNzYWNl?=, Dec 12, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TUdiYXNzYWNl?=

    John Barnes Guest

    You're welcome. Thanks for letting us know what works.

    John Barnes, Dec 12, 2005