    drive ,drive c 20 gig contains win 2000 pro and if possible id like to
    install me on drive d 40 gig.i know windows 98 has to be installed within
    the first 2 gig in order to boot but am not sure about me.T.I.A.

    homersapienz, Jul 12, 2003

  2. homersapienz

    °Mike° Guest

    Dual Booting Windows 2000 with other Operating Systems
    http://www.labmice.net/Windows2000/install/dualboot.htm

    General Information on Starting Multiple Operating Systems
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;101787

    Multi-Booting Info & Tools
    http://lists.gpick.com/pages/Multi-Booting_Info~Tools.htm

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:58:49 +0100, in