    array) to share 32 & 64 bit os. The primary os is xp 32bit pro. Does putting
    both os's on the same drive (array) cause any problems? should i split the
    drives, one per os?
    Robert, Oct 20, 2006

  2. Robert

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Putting both drives on the same array will not cause problems, but you must
    have one partition for each OS.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Oct 20, 2006

  3. They must be on separate partitions. And do the 32-bit first.
    For more on dual and multiple boot scenarios with x64 Edition (or any
    others, actually), you might find the detailed blog I did on this of
    interest and use.

    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/11/21/76180.aspx

    HTH.
    --