    --
    Matt
    A+, MCP, and MCDST

    Matt, Mar 12, 2007

  2. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Well I think that I figured it out. I changed the time zone from Central
    which I'm in to a different one and applied the changes. Closed the clock
    settings and then opened it back up and set the time zone back to Central and
    the clock changed to the correct time. Applied closed and the clock has not
    changed.
    --
    Matt
    A+, MCP, and MCDST

    Matt, Mar 12, 2007

  3. Once you've applied the update for the time zone via TZEDIT you need to
    select a different time zone press apply, and then go back to your original
    time zone and press OK. You'll be ok after that because you "refreshed" your
    time zone configurations. I did it 3 times today on 3 of our Windows 2000
    Servers. So I am guessing it's the same for Win2k professional.

    Keith Chilton, Mar 12, 2007
  4. Matt,

    Ha your solution beat mine to the newsgroup. But I posted it before i saw
    your solution i swear lol

    Anyways, if you need any help with windows 98 i was able to get that to work
    also, but not by using TZEDIT

    Keith

    Keith Chilton, Mar 12, 2007