DSPFARM on 1760 CCME 4.3 router

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ajn, Mar 4, 2010.

  1. ajn

    ajn Guest

    I have a 1760 router setup with CME 4.3 and has two dsp's installed in the
    router. I have all my voip and analog phone setup and working and able to
    make and receive incoming and outgoing calls to the pstn via my fxo port on
    my home phone line.

    I am trying to setup my dspfarm on the router, in which this will connect up
    to my 2621xm router that is the voice gateway router for my CUCM/Unity
    segment of my lab.

    When I configure my dspfarm on my 1760 router which has two dsp's I it show
    I have no transcoder session available. My router config is posted here

    http://ajn1963.pastebin.com/2bqLbgzh

    It also show that my dspfarm is down. I am not sure what I am missing.

    Thanks,

    AJ

    a-vgw-cucme-c1760#sh dspfarm sessions 1

    Total number of active connections 0 with session_id 1

    a-vgw-cucme-c1760#sh dspfarm all
    DSPFARM Configuration Information:
    Admin State: DOWN, Oper Status: DOWN - Cause code: ADMIN_STATE_DOWN
    Transcoding Sessions: 0(Avail: 0), Conferencing Sessions: 1 (Avail: 1)
    Trans sessions for mixed-mode conf: 0 (Avail: 0), RTP Timeout: 60
    Connection check interval 60 Codec G729 VAD: ENABLED

    Total number of active session(s) 0, and connection(s) 0

    a-vgw-cucme-c1760#config t
    Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.
    a-vgw-cucme-c1760(config)#ds
    a-vgw-cucme-c1760(config)#dspfarm ?
    codec Configure codec related parameters for DSPFARM service
    confbridge Specify the conferencing related parameters values
    connection Specify the dspfarm connection related parameters values
    profile Specify the DSPFARM profile information
    rtp Specify the RTP related parameters values
    transcoder Specify the transcoding related parameters values
    <cr>

    a-vgw-cucme-c1760(config)#dspfarm tr
    a-vgw-cucme-c1760(config)#dspfarm transcoder ?
    maximum Specify the transcoding parameters maximum value

    a-vgw-cucme-c1760(config)#dspfarm transcoder max
    a-vgw-cucme-c1760(config)#dspfarm transcoder maximum se
    a-vgw-cucme-c1760(config)#dspfarm transcoder maximum sessions ?
    <0-0> Specify the maximum transcoding sessions value

    a-vgw-cucme-c1760(config)#dspfarm transcoder maximum sessions 5
    ^
    % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

    a-vgw-cucme-c1760(config)#
    a-vgw-cucme-c1760(config)#