    on my SpyBot Search & Destroy, but won't delete it. Any help would be
    greatly appreciated!!

    Thanks In Advance, Steve
    StevoReno, Oct 6, 2004

  2. StevoReno

    Chris E Guest

    DSO Exploit will delete and Spybot will stop flagging it if you set Spybot
    to run at startup. It must load at startup and will not allow the program
    to shut it down and delete it.

    Chris E, Oct 7, 2004

  3. StevoReno

    StevoReno Guest

    "Chris E" <> wrote in message news:<rH%8d.133914$wV.41423@attbi_s54>...
    > DSO Exploit will delete and Spybot will stop flagging it if you set Spybot
    > to run at startup. It must load at startup and will not allow the program
    > to shut it down and delete it.

    Thanks Chris, but I'm not sure how to add Spybot to my system
    startup! I tried but no success, can you help me? I'm still learning
    a lot of this stuff!

    Thanks, Steve

    StevoReno, Oct 8, 2004
  4. StevoReno

    AG Guest

    "StevoReno" <> wrote in message
    > "Chris E" <> wrote in message

    > > DSO Exploit will delete and Spybot will stop flagging it if you set

    Spybot
    > > to run at startup. It must load at startup and will not allow the

    program
    > > to shut it down and delete it.

    > Thanks Chris, but I'm not sure how to add Spybot to my system
    > startup! I tried but no success, can you help me? I'm still learning
    > a lot of this stuff!
    >
    > Thanks, Steve

    It's one of the options in SBS&D under Settings and System Start set it to
    run at boot.

    AG

    AG, Oct 8, 2004