    bug, DSO Exploit, as it is now missing from my scan. Thank goodness.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Feb 23, 2005

  2. On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:38:36 -0000, "Emrys Davies" <>
    wrote:

    >Spybot-Search & Destroy appear to have created a fix for that recurring
    >bug, DSO Exploit, as it is now missing from my scan. Thank goodness.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Emrys Davies.

    Hey Emrys,
    Which version of S&D are you using? I'm using v1.3 and still getting
    the DSO bug. I checked for updates but didn't see any new versions

    Thanks,
    Griffin.

    Griffin McKorn, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Griffin McKorn wrote:

    > On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:38:36 -0000, "Emrys Davies" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Spybot-Search & Destroy appear to have created a fix for that recurring
    >>bug, DSO Exploit, as it is now missing from my scan. Thank goodness.
    >>
    >>Regards,
    >>Emrys Davies.

    > Hey Emrys,
    > Which version of S&D are you using? I'm using v1.3 and still getting
    > the DSO bug. I checked for updates but didn't see any new versions
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Griffin.

    Instruments like S&D should be considered as "last line of defence". Are
    you reading the other posts which show how to defend yourself?
    Apart from all the software you can possibly install to protect you,
    your own computer usage may need to be reviewed.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 24, 2005