  1. Could someone please help me remove this file from my computer. I use Spy
    Bot and Spy Blaster which recognize the problem but never fix it. I am
    running Windows 98 se.

    William Matthewson, Oct 30, 2004

  2. William Matthewson

    SwissTony Guest

    "William Matthewson" <> wrote in message
    > Could someone please help me remove this file from my computer. I use Spy
    > Bot and Spy Blaster which recognize the problem but never fix it. I am
    > running Windows 98 se.

    its a known bug with spybot, nothing to worry about as far as i know

    SwissTony, Oct 30, 2004

  3. William Matthewson

    trout Guest

    William Matthewson wrote:

    > Could someone please help me remove this file from my computer. I use
    > Spy Bot and Spy Blaster which recognize the problem but never fix
    > it. I am running Windows 98 se.

    Have a read here:
    http://www.pchell.com/support/dsoexploit.shtml
    --
    "No immediate threat."

    trout, Oct 30, 2004
  4. William Matthewson

    °Mike° Guest

    The DSO exploit problem with SpyBot S&D has been
    fixed in the new version. Please update to the latest.

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/en/index.html
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    SpyBot S&D guide