    While a P&S camera goes on and on and on and on and on .... WITHOUT
    breaking.

    LOL!

    DSLR ALERT!, Aug 3, 2009

  2. DSLR ALERT!

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Re: DSLR Animators (TROLL)

    DSLR ALERT! <> wrote:
    >I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

    Go away, idiot troll.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Aug 4, 2009

  3. Re: DSLR Animators (TROLL) But Why Is It Not A Troll When You DoIt?

    Educating the TROLLS wrote:
    > On 04 Aug 2009 03:01:57 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >
    >> DSLR ALERT! <> wrote:
    >>> I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

    >> Go away, idiot troll.

    > But Why Is It Not A Troll When _*YOU*_ Do It?

    Excellent question.

    But you both give Trolls a bad name....

    --
    john mcwlliams

    John McWilliams, Aug 5, 2009
  4. DSLR ALERT!

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Asking Stupid Questions<> wrote:
    > (Ray Fischer) wrote:

    >>>I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

    >>Go away, idiot troll.

    >But Why Is It Not A Troll When _*YOU*_ Do It?

    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial,
    inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online
    community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog,
    with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional
    or disciplinary response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal
    on-topic discussion.[2]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Aug 5, 2009
  5. DSLR ALERT!

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Re: DSLR Animators (TROLL) But Why Is It Not A Troll When You Do It?

    Asking Stupid Questions <> wrote:
    > (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >>Asking Stupid Questions<> wrote:

    >>>But Why Is It Not A Troll When _*YOU*_ Do It?

    >> In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial,
    >> inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online
    >> community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog,
    >> with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional
    >> or disciplinary response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal
    >> on-topic discussion.[2]
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

    >Exactly. But that doesn't answer:
    >
    >Why Is It Not A Troll When _*YOU*_ (or others) Do It?

    Because, asshole, I'm not the troll.

    You are.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Aug 5, 2009
  6. DSLR ALERT!

    Huh? Guest

    Re: DSLR Animators (TROLL)

    On 04 Aug 2009 03:01:57 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

    >DSLR ALERT! <> wrote:
    >>I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

    >Go away, idiot troll.

    Why is it a troll to alert all DSLR owners that they are going to ruin
    their cameras and prematurely void their warranty if they use them for
    stop-motion animation projects or typical time-lapse videos?

    Don't you want DSLR owners to know the limitations of their hardware and
    the manufacturer's refusal to honor their warranties?

    I would think that you, a main DSLR-Proponent Troll, of anyone around would
    have applauded such an announcement.

    Seems rather anti-DSLR of you. You don't want DSLR owners to know how easy
    it is to break their cameras. Then not be able to get them repaired under
    warranty when they do break them when used for photographic projects like
    this.

    Tsk Tsk

    Huh?, Aug 9, 2009
  7. DSLR ALERT!

    nospam Guest

    Re: DSLR Animators (TROLL)

    In article <>, Huh?
    <> wrote:

    > On 04 Aug 2009 03:01:57 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >
    > >DSLR ALERT! <> wrote:
    > >>I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

    > >Go away, idiot troll.

    > Why is it a troll to alert all DSLR owners that they are going to ruin
    > their cameras and prematurely void their warranty if they use them for
    > stop-motion animation projects or typical time-lapse videos?

    they won't.

    > Don't you want DSLR owners to know the limitations of their hardware and
    > the manufacturer's refusal to honor their warranties?
    >
    > I would think that you, a main DSLR-Proponent Troll, of anyone around would
    > have applauded such an announcement.
    >
    > Seems rather anti-DSLR of you. You don't want DSLR owners to know how easy
    > it is to break their cameras. Then not be able to get them repaired under
    > warranty when they do break them when used for photographic projects like
    > this.

    they don't break that easy.

    nospam, Aug 9, 2009
  8. DSLR ALERT!

    Huh? Guest

    Re: DSLR Animators (TROLL)

    On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 00:22:58 -0400, nospam <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Huh?
    ><> wrote:

    >> >Go away, idiot troll.

    >> Why is it a troll to alert all DSLR owners that they are going to ruin
    >> their cameras and prematurely void their warranty if they use them for
    >> stop-motion animation projects or typical time-lapse videos?

    >they won't.
    >
    >> Don't you want DSLR owners to know the limitations of their hardware and
    >> the manufacturer's refusal to honor their warranties?
    >>
    >> I would think that you, a main DSLR-Proponent Troll, of anyone around would
    >> have applauded such an announcement.
    >>
    >> Seems rather anti-DSLR of you. You don't want DSLR owners to know how easy
    >> it is to break their cameras. Then not be able to get them repaired under
    >> warranty when they do break them when used for photographic projects like
    >> this.

    >they don't break that easy.

    I guess that's why those people reported their DSLRs breaking that easy and
    then the manufacturer's wouldn't honor their warranties when they used them
    this way. They didn't read your "experienced" pretend-photographer's advice
    first. They were just hallucinating everything.

    I should applaud you. You're encouraging more people to break their DSLRs
    and then not have the manufacturer's honor their warranties. I like it. You
    are undermining your own cause. LOL

    Huh?, Aug 9, 2009
  9. DSLR ALERT!

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Re: DSLR Animators (TROLL)

    Huh? <> wrote:
    >On 04 Aug 2009 03:01:57 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >
    >>DSLR ALERT! <> wrote:
    >>>I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

    >>Go away, idiot troll.

    >Why is it a troll to alert all DSLR owners that they are going to ruin

    Go away, asshole troll. Save your lies for the cult meeting.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Aug 9, 2009
  10. DSLR ALERT!

    Huh? Guest

    Re: DSLR Animators (TROLL)

    On 09 Aug 2009 06:04:38 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

    >Huh? <> wrote:

    >>>Go away, idiot troll.

    >>Why is it a troll to alert all DSLR owners that they are going to ruin

    >Go away, asshole troll. Save your lies for the cult meeting.

    A member of a "cult" is someone that refuses to listen to reality. That be
    you. You just proved it again.

    Huh?, Aug 9, 2009
  11. DSLR ALERT!

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Re: DSLR Animators (TROLL)

    Huh? <> wrote:
    > (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >>Huh? <> wrote:

    >>>Why is it a troll to alert all DSLR owners that they are going to ruin

    >>Go away, asshole troll. Save your lies for the cult meeting.

    >A member of a "cult" is someone that refuses to listen to reality.

    Just so, asshole troll.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Aug 9, 2009
  12. Re: DSLR Animators Limited to 17.7 Minutes at 30fps Before WarrantyDies!

    On Aug 3, 2009, DSLR ALERT! <> wrote:
    > I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....
    >
    > <http://www.stopmotionanimation.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum...>

    Gosh, a thread from ... April 2005.

    Get a live, ya luzer.

    Schauenfreude, Aug 11, 2009