    whole home networking package they offer. Thanks.
    --
    Evelyn

    =?Utf-8?B?RXZlbHlu?=, Jun 15, 2006

  2. Hi

    If you have DSL and you would like to share the connection between few
    computers (Wired, and or Wireless) you do not need your ISP, you can buy the
    Hardware and do it yourself. The result probably would be more flexible and
    less expensive Network.

    The content of the following links will provide you with a basic tutorial
    about Sharing Internet and using Wireless; it is short and to the point:

    The three first pages were written ages ago. You might ignore the prices,
    and the specific choice of hardware, stick with the principles they are
    still the same.

    Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -

    Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -

    Wireless Principles - http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?i=122

    The whole thing should like this,

    http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg

    Wireless hardware: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html