    What is the best out there at the moment?

    googling for a rewview site gives to many spam sites :(

    Thanks

    Mike, Mar 27, 2006

  2. "Mike" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi
    > Might need to buy a new DSL router.
    > I need one which can do port forwarding (virtual server).
    > Currently have a Dynalink RTA220.
    > Wireless might be of use.
    >
    > What is the best out there at the moment?
    >
    > googling for a rewview site gives to many spam sites :(

    Have a look on http://www.nzdsl.co.nz and post a message on the forums
    there.

    I think all routers (except for the original Nokia Ni500) will do port
    forwarding.
    If you want a cheap good router try a Dynalink or Dlink.. Or medium Price an
    Alcatel/Thompson or you could go up to a Cisco.

    Thanks
    Craig Whitmore
    http://www.nzdsl.co.nz

    Craig Whitmore, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Craig Whitmore <> wrote:

    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > > Might need to buy a new DSL router.
    > > I need one which can do port forwarding (virtual server).
    > > Currently have a Dynalink RTA220.
    > > Wireless might be of use.
    > >
    > > What is the best out there at the moment?
    > >
    > > googling for a rewview site gives to many spam sites :(

    > Have a look on http://www.nzdsl.co.nz and post a message on the forums
    > there.
    >
    > I think all routers (except for the original Nokia Ni500) will do port
    > forwarding.
    > If you want a cheap good router try a Dynalink or Dlink.. Or medium Price an
    > Alcatel/Thompson or you could go up to a Cisco.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Craig Whitmore
    > http://www.nzdsl.co.nz

    But where are the latest Thompson routers? I don't see them ANYWHERE :-(
    None that will support ADSL2+, anyway.

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet

    Jamie Kahn Genet, Mar 27, 2006
  4. Mike

    El Penguino Guest

    On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:00:59 +1200, Mike <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >Might need to buy a new DSL router.
    >I need one which can do port forwarding (virtual server).
    >Currently have a Dynalink RTA220.

    Your 220 doesnt do port forwarding?
    I have a 210 and it does.

    El Penguino, Mar 27, 2006