  1. striker

    striker Guest

    Looking for opinions on which is better?

    striker, Nov 28, 2005

  2. striker, <>, the disempowered, worm-infested hippy, and maker
    of ivory combs and keys for pianofortes, yielded:

    **** off, you lazy ****.

    Kanakadatta-mitra Gowravaram, Nov 28, 2005

  3. striker

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Nov 28, 2005
  4. striker

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:44:57 GMT, "striker" <> wrote:

    >Looking for opinions on which is better?

    I see tons of spam from roadrunner, and never a acknowledgement that
    they did anything, and often see evidence that nothing was done.

    As a matter of fact, I was getting hammered by a roadrunner customer,
    and finally made a call to the NOC (Network Operations Center), they
    told me there was nothing they could do, that each 'region' has a
    separate abuse department, etc.. Made a few more irate calls, and
    finally something was done, but this was months longer than it should
    have taken.

    Wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole..

    Evan Platt, Nov 28, 2005
  5. striker

    striker Guest

    Thank you for the link!

    striker, Nov 28, 2005
  6. Evan Platt, <>, the mental, hard-boiled
    cloud of fart gas, and itinerant food trader, vituperated:

    > On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:44:57 GMT, "striker" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Looking for opinions on which is better?

    > I see tons of spam from roadrunner, and never a acknowledgement that
    > they did anything, and often see evidence that nothing was done.
    >
    > As a matter of fact, I was getting hammered by a roadrunner customer,
    > and finally made a call to the NOC (Network Operations Center), they
    > told me there was nothing they could do, that each 'region' has a
    > separate abuse department, etc.. Made a few more irate calls, and
    > finally something was done, but this was months longer than it should
    > have taken.
    >
    > Wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole..

    11' maybe?

    Judah Akselrod, Nov 28, 2005
  7. striker

    John Holmes Guest

    Judah Akselrod blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Evan Platt, <>, the mental, hard-

    boiled
    > cloud of fart gas, and itinerant food trader, vituperated:
    >
    >> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:44:57 GMT, "striker" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Looking for opinions on which is better?

    >> I see tons of spam from roadrunner, and never a acknowledgement that
    >> they did anything, and often see evidence that nothing was done.
    >>
    >> As a matter of fact, I was getting hammered by a roadrunner customer,
    >> and finally made a call to the NOC (Network Operations Center), they
    >> told me there was nothing they could do, that each 'region' has a
    >> separate abuse department, etc.. Made a few more irate calls, and
    >> finally something was done, but this was months longer than it should
    >> have taken.
    >>
    >> Wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole..

    > 11' maybe?

    Not even with my 13"...

    --
    Your mother was a pompous ass who used to hang around in disused
    windmills.

    John Holmes, Nov 28, 2005
  8. John Holmes , wrote in message
    :
    > Judah Akselrod blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Evan Platt, <>, the mental, hard-
    >> boiled cloud of fart gas, and itinerant food trader, vituperated:

    >>> I see tons of spam from roadrunner, and never a acknowledgement that
    >>> they did anything, and often see evidence that nothing was done.
    >>>
    >>> As a matter of fact, I was getting hammered by a roadrunner
    >>> customer, and finally made a call to the NOC (Network Operations
    >>> Center), they told me there was nothing they could do, that each
    >>> 'region' has a separate abuse department, etc.. Made a few more
    >>> irate calls, and finally something was done, but this was months
    >>> longer than it should have taken.
    >>>
    >>> Wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole..

    >> 11' maybe?
    >>

    > Not even with my 13"...

    He was talking feet, not inches, John.

    --
    Ganbei! Prost! Cheers! Santé! Le'chaim!
    Sláinte! Per cent'anni! Salute! Kanpai!

    Glass slopper, Nov 28, 2005
  9. striker

    John Holmes Guest

    Glass slopper blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes , wrote in message
    > :
    >> Judah Akselrod blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Evan Platt, <>, the mental, hard-
    >>> boiled cloud of fart gas, and itinerant food trader, vituperated:

    >>> 11' maybe?
    >>>

    >> Not even with my 13"...

    > He was talking feet, not inches, John.

    I know.

    --
    Your mother was a morbid vegetable who used to do cow impressions on a
    flagpole.

    John Holmes, Nov 28, 2005
  10. John Holmes , wrote in message
    :
    > Glass slopper blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> John Holmes , wrote in message
    >> :
    >>> Judah Akselrod blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Not even with my 13"...

    >> He was talking feet, not inches, John.
    >>

    > I know.

    That's what I call getting up close and personal if you're prepared to go
    with 13".

    Glass slopper, Nov 28, 2005
  11. striker

    John Holmes Guest

    Glass slopper blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes , wrote in message
    > :
    >> Glass slopper blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> John Holmes , wrote in message
    >>> :

    >>> He was talking feet, not inches, John.
    >>>

    >> I know.

    > That's what I call getting up close and personal if you're prepared to
    > go with 13".

    I know.

    --
    Your mother was an immature zombie who ran up huge phone bills in
    refrigerators.

    John Holmes, Nov 28, 2005
  12. striker

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or about Monday, November 28, 2005, 12:09:05 PM,, In the
    Wrote The Following:

    > Thank you for the link!
    >
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> On or about Monday, November 28, 2005, 10:44:57 AM,, In the
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation striker
    >> Wrote The Following:
    >>
    >>> Looking for opinions on which is better?

    >> http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6536_7-726601-1.html
    >> --
    >> Old Gringo
    >> The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    >> Freedom For The World 11/28/05 11:23:34 AM CST USA
    >> http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    Your welcome I'm sure.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 11/28/05 2:58:33 PM CST USA
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    Old Gringo, Nov 28, 2005