    frequently use Tor.)

    Thanks,
    RH

    Roger Hammonds, Dec 12, 2006

  2. From: "Roger Hammonds" <>

    | I was recently having unstability with my Verizon DSL service and phone
    | support had me configure my modem (via browser) with my Verizon username
    | and password in hopes this would solve the issue. I'm wondering if this
    | configuration identifies me in any way that it didn't before? (I also
    | frequently use Tor.)
    |
    | Thanks,
    | RH

    No !

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    David H. Lipman, Dec 12, 2006

  3. Roger Hammonds

    dMn Guest

    Roger Hammonds wrote:
    > I was recently having unstability with my Verizon DSL service and phone
    > support had me configure my modem (via browser) with my Verizon username
    > and password in hopes this would solve the issue. I'm wondering if this
    > configuration identifies me in any way that it didn't before? (I also
    > frequently use Tor.)
    >
    > Thanks,
    > RH

    instability would imply that it worked sometimes. Configuring your u/p
    in the modem for ppoe login would really only help if it wasn't able to
    connect all. There are many factors to troubleshoot dsl problems, go to
    dslreports.com. They have a large collection of information and tools.
    And the people can probably help walk you through a determination of
    the problem.

    dMn

    dMn, Dec 12, 2006