    ----------------
    ILTB
    www.iltb.cjb.net

    ILTB, Mar 12, 2005

  2. ILTB

    Jerry G. Guest

    My clients usually get it in about 4 to 7 days. I would think you should
    call your provider to see is everything is okay with your modem, and
    service.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    "ILTB" <> wrote in message
    Hey all. Just signed up for the 1500/256 20GB plan, got the modem now just
    waiting for Telstra to turn on the DSL.

    Just wanted to get an idea of how long everyone else waited, its been about
    12 days now.

    Thanks.
    ILTB

    ----------------
    ILTB
    www.iltb.cjb.net

    Jerry G., Mar 12, 2005

  3. ILTB wrote:

    > Just wanted to get an idea of how long everyone else waited, its been about
    > 12 days now.

    Whenever I want, but on average, every couple of days here.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 12, 2005
  4. ILTB

    Scrote Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> ILTB wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just wanted to get an idea of how long everyone else waited, its
    >>> been about 12 days now.
    >>>

    >> Whenever I want, but on average, every couple of days here.

    lol
    --
    The path of least resistance is the path of the loser.
    -- H. G. Wells

    Scrote, Mar 12, 2005
  5. ILTB

    D@Z Guest

    took mine 10 days for line to be activated

    D@Z, Mar 12, 2005
  6. ILTB

    ILTB Guest

    wewt, dsl is on \o/