    SDK, but I couldn't find it there.

    If anyone has it, let me know. Thanks.

    Troy
    Troy Lainhoff, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Wrong group Buddy....

    Stephen O'Sullivan, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Troy Lainhoff

    Troy Guest

    No, not really. I know this newsgroup is about
    certifications, and I guess I should have started out my
    post by saying "I know this is off topic", but I was
    hoping someone here would be able to help me out, since
    there are a lot of people with Microsoft resources that
    read this forum.

    Thank you for the very helpful response

    Troy, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Troy Lainhoff

    divankov Guest

    Hi Troy,

    I don't know why you need it but I believe that you can
    do "export" without it. You can use your own outlook
    client to backup or save your public folders into
    plain .PST file. After doing what you have to do with your
    exchange you can restore it back on-line after you have
    connected to your public folders.

    Regards, Damir.

    divankov, Nov 19, 2003