    to ex factory status.

    'm assuming that with ex factory status, I will be able to register
    the device in my own call sign etc.
    Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz, Sep 2, 2012

  2. Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz

    PeeCee Guest

    FWIW I think you'll find it's Skype remembering your wifes Skype name
    not the phone.

    This is because Skype defaults to automatically logging in with the last
    Skype username unless you specifically log out.

    (ve don vant to let you go, heh heh heh)

    Open Skype and then sign out (Skype, Sign out)
    This takes you back to a sign in window where you can click on the Blue
    "Create a new account" link.

    Choose an appropriate Skype name and password and when you sign in using
    this new Skype name all reference to your wife will be gone.
    (or use another one you have already created)

    Note Skype keeps all contacts and other details on their site so all you
    have to remember is your Skype name and password to access it all on
    'any' Internet connected PC.

    Note "Skype username" not 'Callsign'
    A Callsign is the identification letters used by radio and TV stations.
    e.g. TV1 ZL1AA, Radio Pacific etc.

    Best
    P.

    PeeCee, Sep 6, 2012