    BB
    NZ

    --

    BB, Aug 16, 2004

  2. BB

    Mutlley Guest

    "BB" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >has anyone had any experience with these?
    >
    >My neighbour has got one and it seems to have problems locking onto the
    >ADSL. It connects and disconnects quite a bit. Once it's got a good link
    >it's solid as.
    >
    >I'm sure the house is fully filtered, and I'm no ADSL noob...I'm starting to
    >think the modem's a dud.
    >
    >Rgds
    >
    >BB
    >NZ

    Never get a USB ADSL router. Go for eithernet connection. No
    problems with drivers etc..

    Mutlley, Aug 16, 2004

  3. BB

    Dogg Guest

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:58:28 +1200, "BB" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >has anyone had any experience with these?
    >
    >My neighbour has got one and it seems to have problems locking onto the
    >ADSL. It connects and disconnects quite a bit. Once it's got a good link
    >it's solid as.
    >
    >I'm sure the house is fully filtered, and I'm no ADSL noob...I'm starting to
    >think the modem's a dud.
    >
    >Rgds
    >
    >BB
    >NZ

    Sounds like the case. It's so easy to return faulty stuff there, I'd
    just tell your neighbour to do the ol' switch-a-roo.

    Dogg, Aug 16, 2004
  4. BB

    Rob Guest

    I am using same and find it takes a while to connect only happened the last
    few days so I am wondering if the weather we are experiencing may be causing
    problems water getting into cables or joints etc??As a point of interest I
    have just gone over to jetstream surf from jetstart.

    Regards Gramps

    Rob, Aug 17, 2004