    the same price on page 3 of the mailer.
    Their web site says $548 for the full version.

    --

    Craig Shore, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Craig Shore

    Stuart Guest

    "Craig Shore" <> wrote in message
    news:eq938n$5a2$...
    > The front page shows Windows Vista Home Premium for $348. This is the
    > full version pictured, NOT the upgrade. They're selling the upgrade for
    > the same price on page 3 of the mailer.
    > Their web site says $548 for the full version.

    I'm pretty sure I saw a price correction in store saying the price was
    wrong.

    Stuart

    Stuart, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Craig Shore

    Edmund Good Guest

    In my previous life I worked at DSE. That used to be one of my jobs every two
    weeks check the mailer for mistakes. Most were incorrect pricing but some
    times mistakes like this were made. The problem is it was with just about
    every mailer - there were always mistakes, their checking of the mailer is
    very poor - if at all.

    Edmund

    Edmund Good, Feb 6, 2007
  4. Craig Shore

    CM Guest

    On 6 Feb, 18:21, "Craig Shore" <> wrote:
    > Has DSE stuffed up their Mailer?
    >
    > The front page shows Windows Vista Home Premium for $348. This is the
    > full version pictured, NOT the upgrade. They're selling the upgrade for
    > the same price on page 3 of the mailer.
    > Their web site says $548 for the full version.
    >
    > --

    I work @ DSE Blenheim right now and I can assure you there is
    sometimes mistakes in the mailer (normally due to ppl in head
    office). I will check prices tomorrow and get back to you!

    CM, Feb 7, 2007
  5. Craig Shore

    Edmund Good Guest

    On 7 Feb 2007 03:30:12 -0800, CM wrote:

    >I work @ DSE Blenheim right now and I can assure you there is
    >sometimes mistakes in the mailer (normally due to ppl in head
    >office). I will check prices tomorrow and get back to you!

    Sometimes - you mean every mailer : -)

    Edmund

    Edmund Good, Feb 7, 2007