DSE 400W PSU Info..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 21, 2005.

  1. BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 21, 2005

  2. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Rider Guest

    Rider, Feb 21, 2005

  3. On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:12:11 +1300, "Rider" <>
    wrote:

    ><BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
    >>

    >> http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/product/ATX/B/cwt-400bd.htm
    >>

    >Did someone ask for this?

    F off you nasty little boy..

    And Grow up..
    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 21, 2005
  4. BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:
    >>>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
    >>>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/product/ATX/B/cwt-400bd.htm

    >>Did someone ask for this?

    > F off you nasty little boy..
    > And Grow up..

    Roger, thats a tad harsh, he only asked a question, and how do you know
    if he is a little boy or not?
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 21, 2005
  5. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Rider Guest

    > On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:12:11 +1300, "Rider"
    > <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >><BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
    >>>

    >>> http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/product/ATX/B/cwt-400bd.htm
    >>>

    >>Did someone ask for this?
    >>

    > F off you nasty little boy..
    >
    > And Grow up..

    Gee grumpy. And you're a potty mouth ... tsk tsk!

    LoL
    Rider, Feb 21, 2005
  6. Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 21/02/2005 1:28 p.m.:

    >>> Did someone ask for this?

    >> F off you nasty little boy..
    >> And Grow up..

    > Roger, thats a tad harsh, he only asked a question, and how do you know
    > if he is a little boy or not?

    Maybe the origianl poster is a lot to blame for his response, Woger
    posted info, it didnt matter if anyone asked or not, the OP would have
    been better to shut up as would have woger with his reply

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Feb 21, 2005