DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 21, 2005.

  1. BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 21, 2005

  2. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Gurble Guest

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:22:13 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
    this to say:

    >Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
    >

    >http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/product/ATX/B/cwt-400bd.htm
    >

    >Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
    >
    >But at a far higher price than DSE..

    Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
    manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
    selection?

    How long before it gets the CrapTM Mark?
    Gurble, Feb 21, 2005

  3. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Rider Guest

    "Gurble" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:22:13 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
    > this to say:
    >

    >>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
    >>

    >>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/product/ATX/B/cwt-400bd.htm
    >>

    >>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
    >>
    >>But at a far higher price than DSE..
    >>

    > Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
    > manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
    > selection?
    >
    > How long before it gets the CrapTM Mark?

    You're not allowed to ask such questions. He gets grumpy and starts swearing

    LoL
    Rider, Feb 21, 2005
  4. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Invisible Guest

    http://woger.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/arrested.php
    Invisible, Feb 21, 2005
  5. On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:47:33 +1300, Gurble <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:22:13 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
    >this to say:
    >

    >>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
    >>

    >>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/product/ATX/B/cwt-400bd.htm
    >>

    >>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
    >>
    >>But at a far higher price than DSE..
    >>

    >Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
    >manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
    >selection?
    >
    >How long before it gets the CrapTM Mark?

    You just proven what a Idiot you are, so get lost Little Boy..
    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 21, 2005
  6. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Chris Hope Guest

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:

    > On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:47:33 +1300, Gurble <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:22:13 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
    >>this to say:
    >>>
    >>>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
    >>>
    >>>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/product/ATX/B/cwt-400bd.htm
    >>>
    >>>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
    >>>
    >>>But at a far higher price than DSE..
    >>>

    >>Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
    >>manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
    >>selection?
    >>
    >>How long before it gets the CrapTM Mark?

    > You just proven what a Idiot you are, so get lost Little Boy..

    How does that prove he's an idiot?
    Chris Hope, Feb 21, 2005
  7. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Gurble Guest

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:38:22 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
    this to say:

    >>>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
    >>>

    >>>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/product/ATX/B/cwt-400bd.htm
    >>>

    >>>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
    >>>
    >>>But at a far higher price than DSE..
    >>>

    >>Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
    >>manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
    >>selection?
    >>
    >>How long before it gets the CrapTM Mark?

    >You just proven what a Idiot you are, so get lost Little Boy..

    WTF??

    Off the meds, Woger?
    Gurble, Feb 21, 2005
  8. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Gordon Guest

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:47:33 +1300, Gurble wrote:

    > On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:22:13 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
    > this to say:
    >

    >>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
    >>

    >>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/product/ATX/B/cwt-400bd.htm
    >>

    >>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
    >>
    >>But at a far higher price than DSE..
    >>

    > Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
    > manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
    > selection?

    Freedom of speech rules OK?
    Gordon, Feb 21, 2005
  9. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    gumb00t Guest

    dunno if it is the same model but my neighbour has been through 2 400W
    Dick Smith PSUs in as many months.
    The last one started smoking, and now his room smells like some hideous
    burnt electric smell.
    model no. was XH6906.

    he got his money back and bought another brand from someone else.

    gumb00t, Feb 21, 2005
  10. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    thing Guest

    gumb00t wrote:
    > dunno if it is the same model but my neighbour has been through 2 400W
    > Dick Smith PSUs in as many months.
    > The last one started smoking, and now his room smells like some hideous
    > burnt electric smell.
    > model no. was XH6906.
    >
    > he got his money back and bought another brand from someone else.
    >

    > BILL, bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:
    >

    >>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
    >>
    >>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/product/ATX/B/cwt-400bd.htm
    >>
    >>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
    >>
    >>But at a far higher price than DSE..

    yep, DSE, XH6906.....it is....one to avoid then.....

    pity on paper the spec sounds good, and I need 2 new ATX PSUs of 350w+
    thing, Feb 21, 2005
  11. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Gurble Guest

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:39:54 +1300, Gordon <> had
    this to say:

    >On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:47:33 +1300, Gurble wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:22:13 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
    >> this to say:
    >>

    >>>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
    >>>

    >>>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/product/ATX/B/cwt-400bd.htm
    >>>

    >>>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
    >>>
    >>>But at a far higher price than DSE..
    >>>

    >> Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
    >> manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
    >> selection?

    >Freedom of speech rules OK?

    Oh, OK.

    Dick Smiths also sells electronic door bells. I'll be sure to post
    details about them shortly.
    Gurble, Feb 21, 2005