    looked all over.

    Thanks,
    Aphelion
    Aphelion, Dec 7, 2003

  2. "Aphelion" <> wrote in message
    news:_EJAb.190586$...
    > Okay, where in the hell is the proof of purchase tab on the boxes? I've
    > looked all over.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Aphelion

    It's on the inside of the slipcase's spine, towards the bottom.
    Look for a small perforated tab with writing on it.

    Henry LaPierre
    LaPierre Henry, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Aphelion

    Guest

    On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 20:39:48 GMT, "LaPierre Henry"
    <> wrote:

    >It's on the inside of the slipcase's spine, towards the bottom.
    >Look for a small perforated tab with writing on it.
    >

    >Henry LaPierre

    Are these included on the ones that amazon.com sells?
    I cant find it. I noticed on the extra fine print it said "offer does
    not apply to mail order". Im guessing this includes internet sales
    since those are already 20 below MSRP.

    thanks
    , Dec 13, 2003